To enhance the skills of the apartment portfolio supervisor, resulting in better supervised and more profitable rental properties with improved owner relations and increased employee productivity.
Total Program Cost: $1245
Individual modules may be taken as stand alone seminars for $249 each.
- Check-in and registration is from 8:30 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Course is from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
Candidates are required to sit for a proctored online comprehensive exam given at the completion of all CAPS courses. The the final exam will be in January 2015 at the HAA office.
CAPS certificate candidates must have:
- worked as a multi-site supervisor for 24 months OR be a CAM designate in good standing with 24 months of management experience
- complete all five CAPS courses
- receive a passing grade of at least 70 percent on the comprehensive exam
Students who complete the requirements will receive a national certificate and pin. Candidates are allowed two years from the date of application to meet all program requirements. If the requirements are not met in the time allotted, an extension fee of $50 must be paid to the National Apartment Association to extend candidacy for one year.